Arenbergkasteel (Arenberg Castle)
The lords of Heverlee built a first castle here in the 14th century. The van Croy family acquired the domain in 1446. From the beginning of the 16th century the current castle was built in renaissance-style. It was extensively renovated in neo-gothic style in the 19th century.
In 1916 the duke of Arenberg donated the domain to the university. The castle is now used by the Engineering Science faculty of the K.U.Leuven and is the focal point of a green campus for the group Sciences&Technology.
Limited group visits possible by appointment and with a guide.