How to make an appointment? How can you get there? What do you need to bring?
These vaccines are available:
- 1st and 2nd vaccine.
- First booster vaccine
- 12- to 17-year-olds do not receive an invitation. Make an appointment.
- Second booster vaccine for people over 80 (from 24 May 2022)
- You will receive an invitation, but you can already make an appointment.
- People who are less mobile can request a home vaccination through their GP.
When do you get a vaccine?
In Leuven you can choose the day and time of your first vaccine shot from the dates and times that are available. The second shot is scheduled automatically, depending on the first date you choose. This way you can plan your second shot.Where do I get my vaccine?
When will you get the booster vaccine?
- Johnson & Johnson: from 2 months after your injection (1st booster from 3 months after the 2nd vaccine)
- Astra Zeneca: from 4 months after your last injection
- Pfizer and Moderna: from 4 months after your last injection.
Where do I get my vaccine?
Consult Google Maps for the routes.
How to get there?
- On foot: Entrance via Bondgenotenlaan or via Diestsestraat.
- By bike: Free bicycle parking in the Kinepolis car park
- By bus or train:
- 2 minutes walk from Leuven station.
- Tip: Free train ride to and from your vaccination center
- By car: You can park in:
- The vaccination center is fully accessible for people with a disability.
- Someone (your partner, a family member, a friend, your caregiver,…) can help you and accompany you to the vaccination centre. You can also at any time ask one of the staff members to help you.
- Guide dogs are allowed.
- People with a hearing impairment can be helped by a staff member wearing a transparent face mask (for lipreading).
Make an appointment
Online with your invitation
- The invitation contains your vaccination code. You can make an appointment up to 1 month after having received the letter. Afterwards the code is no longer valid.
- You can use that code to make an appointment online or by telephone. You will find instructions in the invitation.
- Keep an eye on your eBox. The invitation will arrive there the fastest.
By phone via the information centre corona and vaccination
Make an appointment via the information centre corona and vaccination if:
What do you need to bring?
- Identity card
Children between the ages of 12 and 15 must be accompanied by their parents or must bring written permission from their parents.
- Invitation, on paper or smartphone
- Mouth mask
Anyone who cannot wear a mouth mask for medical reasons and has a doctor's certificate for this, may wear a face shield (no scarf, bandana, buff ...).
- You don’t have to bring any money. The vaccine is free.
- You will get an injection in your upper arm. Wear a comfortable top that makes it easy to bare your upper arm.
An exception is made for people who need assistance.
Don’t come when you’re ill.
Call the corona information centre.