Helping others during the corona crisis
What can you do to help others during the corona crisis? The city is bringing together people to help.
Video 'Vrijwilligers bij Leuven Helpt'
I want to help
What happens after you sign up?
- We will look for a request that matches your profile.
- We will provide you with the information needed to assist.
- You get into contact with the person assigned to you.
What do you have to pay attention to when volunteering?
Are you offering assistance? Please pay attention to the following measures in order to prevent infection with the virus:
- Make your arrangements by telephone of via the internet.
- Avoid physical contact as much as possible
- Keep a safe distance
- Wash your hands before and after having contact with others.
- Pay special attention to at-risk groups.
- Settle payments digitally or put your money in an envelope.
Get your free volunteering insurance
As a ‘Leuven helps’ volunteer, you are covered by the insurance of the city of Leuven for your activities in the context of this voluntary work, subject to acceptance by the insurer. If you have suffered damage, please notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours.