- You are a national of an EU member state, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland.
- You will be studying in Leuven for longer than 3 months.
- You reside at a permanent address in Leuven during your stay.
Make sure you have already moved to your permanent address before your appointment.
What do you present?
- National identity card and/or passport
- 1 recent passport-size photo: pay attention to the requirements. There is a photo booth in the city office.
- Proof of enrolment at the college or university
- Proof of sufficient financial means. You may, however, also sign a declaration of honour at the city office to confirm that you have sufficient means at your disposal.
- Proof of health insurance which is valid during your entire stay in Belgium, preferably an EU health insurance card.