Bulky refuse can be collected from your home (against payment). You can ask the municipal services to do this.
How to ask?
Request bulky household waste collection
€ 12,5 + an amount for the type of bulky waste:
- € 8 per 0.5 m³ of bulky refuse or less (if it does not fall under one of the following categories)
- € 8 for chair (2 pcs)
- € 8 for (garden) table
- € 8 for one-seater sofa
- € 16 for two-seater sofa
- € 24 for three-seater sofa
- € 8 for single bed
- € 16 for double bed
- No extra charge for mattresses
Afterwards you will receive an invoice by post.
What is allowed?
- Refuse that is not selectively collected at the recycling centre
- Refuse that is not reusable
- Refuse that is too large or too heavy to put in a garbage bag.
When will the refuse be collected?
The municipal services collect bulky refuse once a month. We will call you or send you an e-mail to inform you of the date.
How to prepare bulky refuse for collection
- Not in plastic bags or cardboard boxes
- Tied together firmly
- In manageable pieces (maximally 1 metre high, 2 metres wide, 30 kg)