Changing gender

Does the gender on your birth certificate not correspond to your gender identity? You can have it changed in the deed and on your identity card without medical conditions.



Come to the City Office, by appointment.

Make an appointment


Free of charge.

More information

You can find more information via FOD Justitie (Dutch only).

Professor Van Overstraetenplein 1
3000 Leuven

Something wrong or unclear on this page? Let us know.