Make an appointment
Most of the municipal services work with scheduled appointments. Picking up documents doesn’t require an appointment.
How to make an appointment?
- by telephone: any business day from 9.00 to 12.30 and from 13.30 to 16.30:
- Civic Affairs Department: 016 27 28 29
- Urban Planning and Construction Office: 016 27 25 55
- Living Office: 016 27 26 50
- Welfare and Care Office: 016 27 26 18
- Child Care Office: 016 27 26 43
- Finance Office: 016 27 23 00
- Energy Office: 016 27 24 06
- at the self-service counter in the City Office
No appointment is required for the following actions at the A-counter:
- collect documents and certificates
- request and collect a parking card for residents
- collect a residence card
- collect an ID card
- collect a driving licence
- collect a travel passport
- buy garbage bags or organic waste stickers
- collect rat poison
- request and collect an extract from the judicial record
- collect a type C work permit
- request and collect a badge for hydraulic street poles
- make payments
- ask for a stamp on a C3-halftime form
- request and collect a certified true copy of your documents/statements
- submit a pension claim
- buy a city plan
- collect a taxi card
- buy an ‘UiTPAS’
Made your appointment?
Come to the council offices 5 minutes earlier and sign in at the ticketing pillar at the reception. Then you can immediately go on to the correct counter area.
Reschedule your appointment
You can reschedule your appointment online (using the link in the confirmation email) or simply call to let us know. This allows us to help other people when you can’t make it.