Certificate of residence with address history
This certificate proves that you are registered at your address. It also lists all the addresses you previously lived at. You can request it online.
Who can request it?
- Your legal representative (e.g. parent or guardian) or a special proxy (lawyer, notary public, etc.)
- Third parties (a person or a public or private institution)
- Only if the issuance of the documents is prescribed or permitted by law
- The request has to be written and signed
- Indicate the statutory provisions on which the request is based
This tool does not work in Internet Explorer. Use another browser.
Free of charge.
When will you receive the document?
- You requested it using your electronic identity card
You will usually receive the document immediately in your mailbox.
- You requested it for someone else using your electronic identity card
You will receive the document in your mailbox after verification.
- You requested it without using your electronic identity card
You will receive the document at your official address after approximately 5 business days.
Document for use abroad
To use the document abroad, you sometimes need a legalisation.